What support services do we offer?
To ensure you get the best support for your circumstances we have created the following services
– The HR Advice Line for when you have questions about your employment rights, flexible working requests, parental leave policies or when you have experienced workplace discrimination due to pregnancy, parental leave or simply being a parent.
– The Coaching Clinic offering direction or guidance when it comes to career moves or changes.
– The Mental Health Support Line for when it’s all getting a bit too much and you need someone to talk to.
– The Benefits Advisory Service which offers appointments to discuss your benefit queries.
– The Mentor scheme pairs you up with a mentor to support you through the tribunal process.
To find out more about our support services including opening hours for each service and how to contact them, please keep scrolling.