What advice services do we offer?
To ensure you get the best support for your circumstances we have created the following services
– The HR Advice Line for when you have questions about your employment rights, flexible working requests, parental leave policies or when you have experienced workplace discrimination due to pregnancy, parental leave or simply being a parent.
– The Email Advice Service who offer all of the above support but via email rather than over the phone.
– The Legal Advice Service who offer free legal support to those referred through our HR Advice Line. This is staffed by qualified employment lawyers.
– The Mental Health Support Line for when it’s all getting a bit too much and you need someone to talk to.
– The Benefits Advisory Service which offers appointments to discuss your benefit queries.
To find out more about our advice services including opening hours for each service and how to contact them, please keep scrolling.