What Can The Helpline help with?
All of the volunteers on our helpline are appropriately qualified to assist with:
– Flexible working requests – how to make them and how to appeal a request that’s been rejected
– Guidance on your rights around redundancy and any protections you might have
– Your rights at work if you are pregnant during Covid-19
– Questions about maternity pay/leave
– Your legal rights if you are pushed out of your job, demoted, bullied, harassed or experience any other form of discrimination as a result of pregnancy, maternity leave or parenthood
Our helpline advisers will do their best to support you with your query but in certain circumstances, they may need to refer your call to our free legal advice service for further support.