“It feels great when I end a call knowing that I have helped a woman with a pregnancy or motherhood related issue”. Katryn, PTS volunteer & HR Manager
We’re not going to sugar-coat it, things aren’t great for working parents and pregnant women. It can feel frustrating and a bit depressing at times, but by being part of the PTS volunteer team, you get to turn that frustration and anger into something positive. Thousands of women need our support and we are looking for brilliant volunteers who want to help PTS #BreakTheBias
Want to join our fantastic team of volunteers? If so, here’s what you can expect from us:
- Training and onboarding before you start
- Support from the PTS team
- Training and workshop sessions throughout the year
- A support network of other volunteers
- Time off during Summer holidays (4 weeks) and Winter break (2 weeks)
Reasons to volunteer with Pregnant Then Screwed:
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact by supporting working parents in need.
- Training and ongoing support provided
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
Can you give us:
- Two hours of your time each week
- Commitment to volunteer with us for at least 6 months (Dependent on individual circumstances, e.g. we would welcome a discussion with applicants who are due to go on maternity/paternity leave and can flex their 6 month commitment around their periods of leave).
- A real desire to help end the Motherhood penalty
Sounds like the right fit for you? We are now recruiting for 2 roles:
If you’d like to find out more and apply then please download the relevant information pack below.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!